Our pre-season for the upcoming 2021/22 season has been locked in (pending no further restrictions)!
Below is all the information you’ll need to make sure we’re compliant with the rules imposed by the venue and some important information that we will require you to remember throughout this period.
We have hired x3 nets over 5 weeks for 90mins. Until further restrictions have eased we are permitted to have a MAXIMUM of 10 players in each net, so 30 players in total. Please reply via Facebook or via SMS (text your name to 0422 025 650) so we can keep an accurate list. Please make sure you honour your spot on the Saturday morning. If you can, please bring your own cricket ball. We are still actively seeking new players, so please feel free to bring your mates down - just check with me to ensure we can reserve them a spot.
Cricket HQ – 51-53 Levanswell Road, Moorabbin
Saturday 21st August: 9:00am – 10:30am
Saturday 28th August: 9:00am – 10:30am
Saturday 4th September: 9:00am – 10:30am
Saturday 11th September: 9:00am – 10:30am
September 18th September: 9:00am – 10:30am
$10 per session. A record will be kept of your attendance and you will be invoiced after the 5 week pre-season has concluded.
- Every player, parent and official MUST scan into the building on entry using the QR code system.
- Masks MUST be worn on entry and MUST be worn if not batting or bowling.
- Everyone MUST sanitise their hands on entry.
- Density limits apply at ALL times.
- Social distancing rules apply so player’s bags are to be spread out, not all grouped together near the doorway into the nets. Please use the racking for storage and the fielding zone area.